Tax Residency (Domicile) Certificate UAE
Tax residence certificate in Dubai along with the additional benefit of a double taxation treaty can help to relieve the burden of taxation. A company functional on the mainland on in a free can access the Tax Residency Certificate (TRC) if it has been operational in the country for a minimum of one year.
Validity of Dubai Tax Residency Certificate
The tax residency certificate is valid for one year from the date of issuance. The Tax Residency Certificate (TRC) can be used by entities and individuals. Considering your requirements, you can also file further certificate applications.
Offshore businesses cannot access the Tax Residency Certificate. Hence, they must acquire a tax exemption certificate.
- For Individuals:
Individuals must submit the necessary documents to avail the tax residency certificate in the UAE. These are:
- Salary Certificate, in case the applicant is an employee
- Company License Copy, in case the applicant is the owner of a company in the UAE where the name of the applicant can be seen
- A verified bank state of the last six months
- A certified copy of the lease agreement or a copy of the tenancy contract
- A copy of your passport, UAE residence visa, and Emirates ID
- The General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) of the UAE has released a report tracking all entrances and exits.
- For investors:
The company license, name of the partner, and aforementioned documents must be included.
- For housewives:
The application should be submitted along with a copy of the marriage certificate, copy of the marital couple’s passport, residency permits, partner’s income certificate, and work contract. Any other concerned documents of the husband that were previously submitted shall also be provided.
- For companies:
The companies must submit the following documents to attain a tax residency certificate in the UAE:
- A copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation
- A copy of the directors’, shareholders’, or managers’ passports, along with a copy of their valid UAE residency visa
- Emirates ID copy of the shareholders
- The company must have been functional for at least a year and own a valid UAE trade license (Mainland or Free Zone)
- A copy of the Memorandum of Agreement for the firm (Memorandum of Association).
- A copy of the tenancy contract for the Company
- A UAE firm’s most recent certified audited financial accounts of the past six months
- Bank statements stamped by the bank
Duration of time:
The acceptance of the procedure can take about 4-5 days. Once it is approved, the UAE Tax Residency Certificate will be provided in 5-7 business days.
Benefits of Tax Residency Certificate in Dubai:
It is significantly important to attain Tax Residency Certificate in Dubai. Here’s why:
- Individual and business income taxes are not included
- It promotes international trade to a greater extent
- It legally verifies the presence of a person or company in the UAE
- The import and export process saves you from paying additional tax
- Bilateral business developments are further strengthened
- It avoids double taxes and benefits tax breaks being resident of the UAE
- Individuals and businesses can attain multiple certificates
Hire AKA Management Consultancy!
AKA team provides all services of Tax Residency certificate or the Tax Domicile Certificate. Our team has deep knowledge and expertise on the entire procedure. We systematically complete the entire procedure timely after obtaining the relevant documents and certificates from you.